**All applications must be submitted by 10/25/2019 2:00PM PT.**
Welcome to the UpStart Change Accelerator application. We look forward to learning about your work and why you are interested in being part of this program.
- The applicant works within an existing Jewish communal institution in the Bay Area community, and manages a program or elements of a program that benefit Jewish life.
- The applicant is committed to attending all labs and completing all “take home” assignments.
- The applicant’s supervisor is supportive of their participation in the program.
- The applicant demonstrates a passionate and determined commitment to strategic innovation.
All participants must:
- Attend all workshops and group coaching sessions.
- Have signed permission from their organization's leadership to participate in Change Accelerator programming during standard work hours.
- Commit to running their own Prototyping Sprint at the end of the program at a community showcase event.
- Have enthusiasm for learning and risk-taking, and a willingness to approach work with a critical eye.
If you have a technical problem when submitting your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will receive quick and attentive service M-F 9am to 6pm Central. Weekend support is also available but may not be as quick. Questions about application content should be emailed to SamanthaZ@upstartlab.org .
Please note that you are able to save drafts of your application and return to it later.